Monday, December 31, 2012

Kindle Fire Covers

Both my son and myself got Kindle Fire tablets for Xmas this year. I'm not usually too bad when it comes to buying gadgets, but this time I forgot to get him a cover. I bought it in a bit of a hurry - Amazon had reduced the price for 24 hours only - that's my excuse.

My own Fire was a gift from my dear wife. It was a pleasant surprise - and I wouldn't expect her to think of things like covers.

Anyway, it wasn't too much of a big deal. I just went on to Amazon on Xmas day, picked out a Kindle Fire cover for the two of us, and they arrived the day after Boxing day.

It certainly makes it easier to watch videos. I chose covers which double as stands - so he can prop his Kindle up and watch videos in bed very easily.

To be fair to my son, he hardly watches TV at all. Like a lot of kids these days, he seems to get most of his videos from YouTube - so the Kindle Fire is an ideal device for him.

Both of the Fires are associated with my Amazon account. I signed up for the LoveFilm instant access account which lets both of us watch unlimited videos online. It's pretty good. I've been watching a fair bit of Red Dwarf over the past couple of days or so! It's good fun catching up.

No comments:

Post a Comment